As I mentioned yesterday...we went to a new restaurant
called Sweet and fresh in down town Regina..
- Fresh & Sweet is the newest venture by Valley Girls Catering.
- Owners of the Brick house Bistro in Lumsden,
- and operators of several Food & Beverage outlets
- (Sherwood Forest Country Club, Tartan Curlng club,
- Currie Field, and previously of
- Regina Beach Yacht Club & Deer Valley Golf Course.
- (info from right off of their facebook page where you can become a fan)
- We went in because I was entranced by the sweet goodies I saw
- on crackbook...
- but I am also a fan of hanging out anywhere in down town Regina
- where I can watch the local color...
Of course...no breakfast would be complete without SUGAR!
As you can see from the look of absolute bliss on my little sons face
Valley Girls Catering has succeeded with at least one of their sweet treats...
...and little Gracie would be happy to taste test the rest...
(but really...look at them...mmmmmmmm)
But...this is what I had...
They actually had some very interesting options on their menu
which I would like to go back and try..
but I had no imagination this day..
and only had the omlet...
But it was a good omlet... :)
My only complaint about Fresh and Sweet,
was that the waiter, although very attentive
and obviously wanting to give us good service..
was chewing gum on the job...
Please don't do that again...
and I would love to come visit...
after I lie to myself about how many calories those candy apples have... :)