Wednesday, May 12, 2010
The Rules for the award are:1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
I am a BAD BAD blogger...I was actually awarded this award over a week ago, but I have been so busy,
this is the first time I have been able to put it up... so THANKYOU Jenny
for this award.... and sorry it took so long to get to!! When you get the chance...go check out her blog
She is a great lady, and always has something neat to say....some great Give-aways too!
OK...so now to share 7 things about myself...
1) Ok...I started this blog over three years ago now...Origionally it was-and still is a way to let family and friends outside of my community know how my kids are and how we are doing...Mostly because I hate HATE phones... As it turns out, I found out that I actually like blogging, and have met many people as a result of something I was doing as a journal!
2) This isn't much of a secret...but I love photography...I especially like to take pictures of old people and children, mostly because they have show so much character in their faces.... I love to take pictures that tell a story... Sometimes I am paid for my work, but I would do it anyway....
3) I play guitar....I have a Special Edition Takamini Tibetan Alm that I love...although these days I don't get to play as often as I like due to family responsibilities...
4) I hate flying...I don't know why....I just do...I have only done it three times in my life..
5) I had a pony I called Poncho when I was a kid... She was an obstinate beast...but she really taught me how to ride..
6) I didn't graduate high school until I was 28...When I did graduate I had a 98% grade average and ended up being class valedictorian.... I went back so that my girls would know how important an education is...
unfortunately..not sure if it sunk in... LOL!
7) I am partially deaf in one ear, and have tinnitus. I don't know why yet, although I will be going to a specialist soon, but I am going to get a hearing aid, and possible a tinnitus masker... (tinnitus is buzzing or whistling in your ear) I hear mine 24 hours a day. It started 10 years ago when I picked up a virus and was sick for almost a year...I don't tell people often, because people treat you differently when they think you are deaf... I get yelled at, people speak really slowwwwwllllyyyyy..... truth is...although I need a hearing aid in one ear..I hear well enough to play guitar and sing...so.........
OK...so now you know a little more about me....
Now to pass this on to some more bloggers...I don't think I can do 15 though...LOL!
1) A Trio of Boys
2) Two Savvy Sisters
3) Look at it as an Adventure!
4) Hon, What's for dinner?
Posted by Robyn Jones at 7:14 AM