Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kodak Moment....


Actually, they call them Hallmark moments, but with me...as you all know, it is ALL about the camera....:LOL!
Whatever you want to call it, I had one yesterday....
I was sitting on the couch and baby had been fussing and so I was sitting there holding him, and I was listening to a CD I like called Hope ( Hillsongs). I looked out the window and it was sunny but snowing.....
It was a very beautiful moment. I sat there and enjoyed the moment....(till the phone rang)
Like Jeremy's first smile...you've got to take your moments where you can get them.....

4 comments:

Louise said...

I love scenery shots & have taken many myself! Would love to take a photography class a really learn how to use my 35mm film camera - the digital too for that matter! Film still takes a way better pic but I enjoy the convenience of the digital... sure helps where the computer is involved!

Glad Jer is doing well and catching up to where he should be :)

Robyn Jones said...

I agree with you about loving film better, as my main camera is a really nice film camera....
but I have 75 undeveloped films....(oops..)
Digital is sure fun for blogging though....

Sandi said...

I don't know about you, but I am tired of the snow. It was a good picture though!

Robyn Jones said...

Oh ....as you well know...I LOVE SNOW.....(good thing I'm not sarcastic or anything....)