Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One day recently, Kendal and I went to hang out at the Farmers Market. We like to go there in the summer, and watch all the people hang out, and the buskers play their instruments. This was the first out door farmers market this year though, and so there wasn't much going on. We did buy some spices, which I haven't tried yet, but there was no fresh produce yet, as it is far to early in the year.
When we were done cruising around, we went for breakfast at Copper Kettle. I like to go in
there, because you can still see the people on the street, and it is a nice enviroment.




I had the spinach omlette, which was pretty good, and Kendal had bacon and eggs....




We did find this kind of funny though...It is supposed to be a classy restaurant, so we were kind of thinking...they might want to take off the Dollarama sticker off of the glasses before they use them....
After we were done our breakfast, we walked down to the mall and hung out there for a while. They were having performances by some of the cultural groups who will be at Mosaic....Jeremy really got into it...he was yelling at one set of dancers....

2 comments:

Sandi said...

My favorite meal to eat out has always been breakfast. Too bad we don't have very many places to go for breaky in WL. Funny thing about the Dollarama Sticker. I was surprised they let you take pictures in their restaurant. Here people are so up tight about that. But I guess it's harder to track with all the camera phones nowadays. Our Famer's Market is on Fridays now, so I don't get a chance to go except on my lunch break.

Brenda K said...

Robyn, you're the only person I know that takes photos of their omlette! Just one more reason to love you!