Sunday, June 3, 2007

I'm doing Good!

Wow! I'm doing good Louise! I have made almost a post a day....that's because I have so much to post about right now! Just to give you a quick update...I am going to be posting about Mosaic for the next few days. We went to Mosaic -Thursday, Friday and Sat. this year because we had the time, and there were so many pavilions to visit. They were all great, but I especially liked the Poltavia, the Laos the Chinese, and also the Caribean Pavilions. There will be videos in the next couple of days of some of the great entertainment..so keep your eyes open. For today though, I am finishing up my postings about the Cathedral Village..and so here for your viewing pleasure are some of the murals which my girls took pictures of during the day. If you put your mouse over the pics they will pop up so you can see them better....


And that concludes this years Jones' review of the 2007 Cathedral Arts Festival.....(LOL!)



oh....one more thing.....
This is a sign on the door of Groovy Mama (maternity store) in the Cathedral District! (Have a good night!)


No comments: