Wednesday, August 8, 2007

This is the flue that never ends....


It just gos on and on my friend.......
You guessed it...still sick. You could say that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I felt ok today until I went to visit Brenda for a while....but I am guessing I am feeling better then Nat, who had a pain in his stomach....they were a little concerned that it might be appendicitus....

Jeremy has developed a temper....I have no idea where the little angel could have developed that little personality trait....must be his father....
(be quiet...i can hear you snickering)
He is getting increasingly difficult to get to sleep. he always wants to be awake and know what is going on. I tried putting him to sleep the nice way...but he was being cranky...so the result is that he is in his crib now screaming mom...as loud as he can...and kicking the wall....(only 7 months....)


These are pictures of Brandy blowing bubbles for Jeremy at Brenda's house, and one of Brenda's boys playing with Jer.

No comments: