Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super Scan Saturdays!

I have been working for a while now on scanning all my pictures-especially those which have never had digital format and putting them somewhere safe on the internet, where acid...moth...and fire can never touch...(plus I am TRYING) to organize my photos...so on Sat. for a while...I will be adding a few pictures...



Me! 1977

I think this was my seventh birthday....



Me!


1977....Me, my mom, and Jimmy Cameron


Me, My sister, and my brother



Me, my brother and my sister.

6 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Great photos!!!! I have to remember to put the rest of mine on photobucket. I started, but then I forgot all about it and I probably have a hundred photos that I need to upload.

Misty DawnS said...

That's a really great idea - I should scan my photos too. Where are you putting them on the internet?

RevHal said...

top picture so like krystal

JUST A MOM said...

I love looking at old pictures... cute kids. haha

Crazed Nitwit said...

Love the old photos. You were very photogenic. :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love old photos too - such sweet memories.