Thursday, February 14, 2008

Talon Visits Grandma in the Hospital.

Talon had been living with us a month already when I had Jeremy...Here he is visiting Grandma at the hospital....(He actually came with us...as he was in the bathtub when my water broke...LOL!) Great Grandma, aunties and Great Grandpa took turns watching him in the visiting room...
Bet there aren't many who can claim that...LOL! We were the talk of the hospital maternity ward for the second time in three months..... (the first time was when I was in coaching my daughter give birth to Talon while I was a VERY BIG six months pregnant.....)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Have you seen the Steve Martin movie Parenthood? This kind of reminds me of the ending.

I wish we'd recorded special times like this!

Misty DawnS said...

That is so adorable.

Crazed Nitwit said...

Wonderful.