Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I figured everyone would be getting sick of seeing pictures of my fantastic little man...so here is a change of venue.....
These are actually pictures taken by my daughters on a youth trip they went on this weekend. They were gone for 2.5 days and were able to see my youngest daughters favorite Christian band- Disciple. They had a blast!


Bree-with the glasses (my 15 year old) Tammy (one of our youth helpers) and two friends






















Sisters-Bree and Brandy

For more Wordless....click here!




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shots!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Jen said...

Looks like they had a good time!

Mommy Lutchi said...

looks fun to me,Cool photos too, thanks for sharing. Mine is up at 4SeasonsOfMYlife. Hope you can visit me too.

Diana said...

Looks like a fun time! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Fun times. You got some great concert shots...

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Your daughter are beautiful. It looks like that band can really rock!

Happy WW

Gabriel said...

Great pictures, full of energy and colour!

Thanks for dropping by, have a great WW!

My post: "Soccer stars".

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I don't think I've told you before but Bree reminds me a lot of my step-daughter Marissa. I know I posted a photo of her. . . I'll go look and bring back a link so you can see what you think.

Oh and never tire of seeing the Lil Man!

Unknown said...

Well, the photos I found don't look so much like Bree but somewhere I have others that do, anyway, in this link she's in the bottom three photos http://lisaschaos.blog-city.com/memory_lane.htm

Then here she has hte sunglasses on her head, this one is just a few months old.
http://lisaschaos.blog-city.com/marissa__dallas.htm

Melanie said...

Looks like they had a good time.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Neen said...

Great series of shots

Pamela said...

I've never been to a concert.. I had no idea they jumped around like that!

Oh dear.. I sound like an old lady.
Oh dear... I am. hee hee