Friday, April 11, 2008

30 Something....

I can't believe it, but this is my last year as a 30 something.....(Do the math....LOL)

My hubby-as busy as he is working 2 jobs decided to put on a birthday party for me...at the Paradise Mini Golf. The idea being we would play a game of mini golf and then go watch a movie....

A couple of friends came and we had a good time, but we had some amusing moments....for example....

My MIL sent us a cake...(which was delicious by the way) and some paper plates and bowls.....These were under some clean ones.......but what was she saving them for????



(Sorry Judy....couldn't resist....)

We almost died laughing...and I am sure she was embarrassed...which is why of course I had to post it on the internet!

We also forgot ice for the pop....and cups....and something to scoop ice cream out with...(fortunately we were able to buy some ice and cups from the theater...)

We had fun and some laughs...played mini golf......and watched a movie....

My MIL also bought me this.



In case you can't tell by the picture...it is a "lawn mower" for my son. I saw it at COSCO but couldn't afford it, but we told Grandma....It is very cool...You poor bubble blowing solution in it...and as you push it around the lawn it blows bubbles......We can't wait till it is nice out to try it out....

I do have a question though.....Does that mean that on Jeremy's birthday I get a real lawnmower??

(I had a good birthday.)

7 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It sounds like your MIL is really sweet. I think you should totally get a lawnmower on his birthday. LOL

Anonymous said...

wow! wonderful birthday! .. and thoughtful hubby, MIL and friends! ... i'm glad you had fun!

btw, you have been tagged!

Misty DawnS said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

It definitely sounds like you have a great family, including in-laws!

Ummm, let me know if you get the real lawn mower on Jeremy's birthday... I might just need to marry into your husband's family too hehe

RevHal said...

Robyn, where are the paper plates I sent with your cake? You didn't return them with the cake pan. Sure hope you saved them for Kendal's birthday.

love judy

JUST A MOM said...

happy birthday and hey what is a number huh.... enjoy your wekeend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true! Don't worry too much about the number, though, as long as you are young at heart!

Anonymous said...

Love the dirty plates. :) And of course, what else do we do with something like this, but post it on our blog for the world to see!! heehee
I'm sure mil understands. :)
Glad you had a happy birthday.