Friday, May 30, 2008

Check this out...

I love this blog. I have dropped plugs for this one before...It is called "I know something good"
You will see the button in my side bar..it looks like this. Anytime you click on it you will be brought there...

Something Good button

I love that there are actually people out there who have good things to say about their men....

However...before you go there
READ MY BLOG FIRST...
LOOK DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
and read the new post.

Then check out the other cool blog....LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be back to check out this blog because if you like it I am sure I will too.

Just stopped by to say I tagged you!

Becky Frame said...

Robyn! I loved what you said about your hubby over at Something Good. What an honorable sacrifice on his part. I really respect that. And thanks for the plug. :)

Your little cutie's nudist day at the beach cracked me up! How adorable! :)