Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Heads or Tails!

Heads or Tails is a weekly meme put on by the fabulous Skittles....
This week, we had two choices...Feet or feat...We could chose one or do both..

I chose Feet...



Aren't they pretty?
My friend Brenda brought me out for a pedicure...
Something I can honestly say I have never done before.
I have a hard time doing things like this for myself...
and I am also a little weird about being touched by people I don't know....
I wasn't going to do it...
I felt bad that my friend wanted to pay for it..
(I am also not so good at accepting gifts..LOL)
but it is really hard to resist the pouting of a
VERY PREGNANT WOMAN

(so i guess you could say that it was quite a FEAT to get me to get a pedicure) HA!

However, that all being said..
It was actually a lot of fun...
and quite relaxing...
They put us in massage chairs
rubbed our feet with pretty smelling stuff
and painted our toe nails to make them all pretty
Just the thing to make
a VERY PREGNANT WOMAN
and a POST PARTUM WOMAN
very happy....



2 comments:

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Oooooh that sounds wonderful...good to spend some time relaxing with your friend and being pampered is a wonderful luxury. :)

Barb said...

I've never had a pedicure or a manicure, for that matter. I can only imagine how pampered you must have felt. :)