Friday, April 17, 2009

Through My Eyes Friday..



This is what I was looking at this morning...
Pictures of my wonderful grandson, and grand daughter
that my oldest daughter posted on Facebook.
They are beautiful pictures,
but they also make me sad,
because although they live three blocks away from me
I never see them.
Cassidy is seven months old
and I have seen her three times since birth....
I didn't even recognize her in these pictures.


Talon


Cassidy





Aunty Brandy with Talon and Cassidy


5 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

So sad..that you haven't seen them more. They are adorable though!

Tina said...

they are so gorgeous. sorry to get get to see them :(

by way sorry mate i am around just late! im so behind on my comment returns but i always get there in the end lol. thanks for noticing x

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

They are very sweet....I'm so sorry you don't to get to visit with them often...sending you some hugs...

JUST A MOM said...

she is getting so big

Lapa37 said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't seen your grandbabies.I hope you do get t see them again very soon.Beautiful pictures adorable kids.