Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Lovely Blog Award!





Colette from Jamerican Spice has passed on this lovely award to me...
What a nice thing to wake up to after a night of NO SLEEP! (LOL)
((The price of a teething baby...))
So thanks for brightening my day... :)



You really should grab a cuppa...and go check her blog out..
She is a pretty neat lady...
and her son is SOOO cute..

ok..so here is how it works...

Let's pass it along, here is how:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My list is:

Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom...
Miracles Happen!
Daddy Forever!
It is Nap Time!
Manic Mother
The Spurrill - Jones Clan
One Day at a Time
I'm Living Proof that God has a sense of humor...

Unfortunately that is all I have today....
I am pretty sick...so I am going to take Neo Citran
and pray for God to take away the pain...LOL!

4 comments:

~Sandy said...

Awwwww....thanks so much for the award!!! I'll try to get that added in the next day or so.
(((hugs))) Sandy

Daddy Forever said...

Congrats and thanks for the award. Speaking of teething, we have to go through that later this year. Not looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! Great pictures & cute blog! :) I'll have to check out you memes page, because I love them!

Helene said...

Awwww, thanks for thinking of me!!!