Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My World...

 

Here are a couple of pictures of my son, 
I thought I would share with you...
We just bought him his first bike helmet...
complete with knee and elbow pads...
What you don't see...
Is that ALL he is wearing is his bike gear...
His shirt...
but NO pants or underwear...LOL!
We thought we would spare him the indignity of posting that on the internet....
....THIS time...
Let me tell you though....
It was pretty freakin HILARIOUS!

 

He is becoming a pretty thoughtful boy...
Sometimes you don't think he is paying attention,
but then he pipes up with the most profound things...
On Sunday for example,
We watched a video about Haiti...
and at the end of it... Jeremy said to me..
"Mom...that was real...."
and then he thought a minute...
"Jesus will help them mommy! 
God will help them!"
Up till now, I haven't discussed what happened there with my boy...
I guess I thought he was too young..
After all...he just turned three...
However, after what he said ..
We have talked about it..
and we pray for the Haitian people now every night...


 Later the same day...
he told me that 
God had given him to me...
and you know what? 
He was so right!
We never made a better decision then to have him!



Today I have to go to the dentist...
I am pretty freaked out...
They are going to pull...rip out
my last molar on the bottom...
Last time I had a tooth pulled was in November...
and the dentist dislocated my jaw,
and it has taken months for the chiropractor to make 
me feel better..
SOOO...If you are a praying person...
Please throw some prayers my way around noon today..  :(

Just out of curiousity...anyone had any luck with their bottom partials?
I would be interested in hearing your stories 
both good and bad... 

No comments: