Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Surprise!

WE DID IT!!!!! Yaaaa!

WE'RE PREGNANT!

It took us 5 months...since we started trying at Christmas.....

I really couldn't believe it, so I had to take 5 HPTs and 2 blood tests before I would believe it....

Yeah...that makes sense....Why would I be pregnant when we were trying....

My first betas were 103 on DPO 13....

I hear that is good. I had my betas done again on DPO 23, but I don't find out the results of that until my doctors apointment tomorrow....

We were not going to tell anyone until I was 3 months along...but that didn't work too well for 2 reasons...

First..My belly has popped and people were starting to look at me a little strange at work...

and secondly Kendal and the girls have been telling everyone they know......(I think maybe they are a little excited!)

I had people I barely knew coming up to me on Sunday morning and saying "I hear that congrats are in order!"

So far I feel really good....

I have been really tired the last four days, and can't get near a chair or bed without passing out on it...including in church last night...

and I have had some low grade nausea off and on, but barely noticeable..just annoying...

So there it is People.....

BABY JONES WILL BE HERE FEB 14TH

How cool is that for a birthday....

000_1833

000_1834

Love Robyn!

No comments: