Kendal was born into a Christian family. His parents are Apostolic Pastors,
and have served with the ACOP church for many years...
He has always believed in God, even though at times he has struggled with his faith like we all do.. (he will add more later.)
I became a Christian when I was 13, although I always believed in God, prayed, and wanted to go to church...
My parents sent me to a camp on Quadra Island, called Camp Homewood,
and that is where I accepted Christ as my Savior.
Since then, I have had my difficulties..
I had a rocky time as a teen,
and became a single mom at 19,
but even through those difficult times the Lord carried me through...
and even though I abandoned Him at times..
He never abandoned me.
I have seen some pretty amazing miracles,
and He has taken care of me through some pretty rough times,
and will again I am sure.
Kendal and I met in 1994 in his parents church,
and were married in 1996.
God continues to work in a miraculous way in our lives,
although it isn't always in ways we understand or agree with.
I would choose no other life.
It isn't an easy one, or a popular one...
but for us, we believe it is the only one.
God bless you in your search for the truth....
Although we don't talk a lot on our blog about our Christian beliefs,
We know that according to John 3:16 Jesus came to give his life for our sin...
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,a]">[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
We believe that by admitting we are sinners and that by repenting (saying we are sorry) that a person can become Christians and turn from a life where we were doing wrong, and serve Jesus
1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
You can accept the Good News right now!
Acts 16:31 tells us to "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.." Right now you can talk to God and tell him;
1) that you admit that you have sinned, we call it confession
2) that you believe that Jesus Christ died for you, you accept it personally.
A guide to what to pray:
“Dear Father in Heaven, I realize that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins. I am willing to turn from my sins and lead the life you want me to lead. I now ask Jesus Christ to come into my heart and I receive Him into my life as my personal Savior. I am willing, by God's grace, to follow and obey Christ as the Lord of my life.”
and this is what we also believe.
1. That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
2. In the eternal existence of one true God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
4. In the creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual
depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
5. That forgiveness of sin and eternal life is freely offered to all by our Lord
Jesus Christ. Salvation of sinners is by grace through faith alone, in the
perfect all sufficient work of Christ, who died for our sins, was buried and
rose again the third day for our justification.
6. In Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation
with the scriptural evidence; namely, speaking in tongues.
8. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in the book of Acts and the Epistles.
9. In the Lord’s Table as a memorial for believers.
10. In Divine Healing as practiced throughout the New Testament.
11. In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
12. In the Spirit-filled life. The Holy Spirit is the catalyst for sanctification and seeks
to produce His fruit in the believer’s life as their minds are renewed and they
are conformed to the image of Christ.
13. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
14. In the sanctity of marriage, as a life long exclusive commitment between one
man and one woman.
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at
I am definately not a theologion...
(can't even spell)
but I will do my best to find you an answer if I can.....