Monday, June 1, 2009

Heads or Tails!

The theme/prompt for this week, June 2, will be:

HEADS - "Motion"

Make any kind of post using the theme/prompt "Motion." It can be anything that moves/has motion, slow motion, etc. If you want to stretch it a bit.. e-motion.

This was an easy one....
Yesterday we had my grand son..Talon
and my son....
and my baby girl..
Talon and Jeremy are three months apart...
We dared to bring them to a petting farm,
and then the beach...

I ask you...
Is there anything more in motion the a couple of two year old
boys?













When Talon went home last night at 10,
and Jeremy and Autumn had fallen asleep...
I sat for 20 minutes in dead silence....
and did NOTHING...

and more importantly
listened to NOTHING...LOL!


Go visit Barb over at
Heads and Tails..

Now...do it.
Don't wait....


6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I soooooooooooo LOVE these photo shares. What bliss!!! Kids...they're the best.

My motion is posted now...come by for a visit, won't you?

Tina said...

ah they are so alive and kicking at that age arnt they. glad they had fun

Barb said...

Nothing like a day at the beach.. although keeping track of two little ones must be exhausting. I would have sat home listening to silence and maybe drinking a beer. :)

Sorry I haven't been around lately.. but circumstances..

CJ said...

What great photos! Thanks for sharing.

cjh

Autumn said...

Happy Tuesday! :)

~ Mhay ~ said...

the boys are sooo cute! kids are always on the go, always in motion! :D