Monday, July 20, 2009

Jeremy picks up MORE girls..



My beach bum son just can't go to the beach without picking up girls...
This is 4 and a half year old Zoey and her friend.
They also befriended me,
although I have to admit, I was pretty uncomfortable
that they were so friendly with me...
They didn't know me at all, and they swam out to me,
and were jumping on me in the water,
and trying to swim out far to follow me...
I was thinking...I am ok...but what about the next stranger.....
Zoey was sure a cute little independant spirit though....








2 comments:

Colette S said...

He is just a darling.

And kids are naturally friendly - innocent in their curiosity and so that's why criminals target them.

But I do understand your concern for them like that, but do you think your son would do/be the same way?

Robyn Jones said...

He wouldn't. he is very shy, but I would also not let him go and jump on strangers....