Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

TGIF.......

THis will be a short entry, as I am just waiting for Kendal to pick me up from work.....

I am feeling a little discouraged right now...

My job is driving me crazy.....

I don't mind the job itself....It is just a secretarial job...no biggy....

and I get paid ok for the amount of work i do....

and my hours are awesome, way better then the last job i had....

but the people i work with? drive me absolutly buggy....

Some of them are...without a doubt...some of the rudest i have ever met....

Yesterday i got yelled at by the shop foreman for doing my job the way i had been told....

and then he mocked me over the PA system.

This time i went and yelled back at him, having had quite enough Thankyou....and told him that i seriously did not appreciate being yelled at for doing my job.....

and then he was a jerk for the rest of the day...

and the manager said that there was nothing she could do, because he is just like that....

and today, i was told off by the owners wife because I couldn't reach her husband the day before....

It has been one thing after another, or one person after another since i started....

but i will stay here until i have baby......

or find a different job....

Sorry for the complaining....i am just frustrated...

No comments: