Monday, May 15, 2006

Frusterated....

I apologize profusely for the lack of communication in the past few weeks....

I haven't forgotten you, but our best friend passed away from leukemia and so we drove from Saskatchewan to Vancouver.

We were only gone for a few days, but since then, i have had a hard time processing what i feel.....

and so i haven't written.

Also, i accidently errased my pics off of xanga...which was kind of dumb...and since i only have basic service...it won't let me add any more.

I haven't decided what i will do about that yet.

I will write soon though....

P.S. for those of you who knew and loved Jeremy....or if you just want to check it out...we will be keeping his blog alive as a tribute to his faith, and eventually probably adding other stories of faith to it....There will also be pics.

jeremyleenelson.blogspot.com


Love Robyn!

No comments: