Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!


April 2nd was my birthday....I am officially 38 now. My 14 year old kindly informed me that I am getting old.....
My husband threw a birthday party for me, because I was feeling sorry for myself...We had a good time. Some of our friends met us at The Broken Rack for supper, pool and a movie.

Scott

Kendal's true self...


Colin


Tammy


Paul


Cori and Amber


After, we went to see the movie "A Night at the Museum"
It was really nice to see a movie without swearing, sex and minimal violence! It was good too!
Another year passes....


5 comments:

Louise said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like fun! I'm only four years younger so don't worry... we don't act our age so we're still young at heart (we just need more sleep than before!)

Robyn Jones said...

no doubt! Hope your having fun in Victoria...(I have been keeping tabs)

Sandi said...

You must be getting old because you sent me an envelope in the mail with NOTHING in it. What's up???
I will always be 3 yrs younger. Hee hee hee! Great day to have a birthday!!!

Louise said...

With ALL the pictures that you upload.... have you run into any problems with photo storage/space yet? Or is that why you have several different blogs? I might have to move a bunch over into a holiday blog or something? Hmmm - don't really want to start paying just yet!

Louise said...

Me again! I solved my own problem and created a travel blog - moved all my trip pics over and will use it for future holidays!