Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Feast! Second Edition

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

3-4 times a day.....I have children....they are almost always funny!




Soup
What are your sunglasses like?



Ugly and red...these are similar...


Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train.




Easy! The East Coast of Canada...I have never been there, and I would really like to go. It is supposed to be beautiful....


Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.



We have tons of free community events...This is just one called the community arts festival..it is a week long event, with tons of free entertainment all week, and ends with a street party on the Sat....it is great!

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?



Sunset Red! I love the sky in the evening when the sun is going down...I could live with that!

For more Fridays Feast click HERE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice feast

mine is here

Anonymous said...

Hey, same appetizer and dessert!
Aniother soulmate here!

Anonymous said...

We actually have the same banner but different header!

Great feast!

Misty DawnS said...

Oh yes, I totally agree with your dessert!

Anonymous said...

I smiled when I saw the photo for your appetizer :) I love your dessert!

Happy Friday! Come join my feast :)

Amy said...

That is a gorgeous picture of the sunset! I may want to change my answer now.

Great feast!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

oops I clicked the button in error but I love your FF - very creative.