Thursday, January 3, 2008


Edition one!


Today's Thursday Thirteen will be about the New Year's Resolutions I would make...if I made New Years Resolutions....which I don't....but I guess if I am writing them..I am kind of making them too aren't I?...now ... if you have made it through that muddle....

1. SPEND MORE TIME WITH GOD...more time reading my Bible and praying....I miss the amount of time I used to spend in God's word....

2. SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY TEENS...they are teens and don't REALLY want to hang out with me...but we only have Brandy a max. of another 7months..and Bree is 15...so they can just suck it up and hang out with the old lady....LOL!

3. Have some me time with Kendal before we are expecting the next baby. We haven't had any since Jeremy arrived on the scene....of course.....Kendal and I spending time together could end up with Jeremy having a sister sooner then we want.....

4. Play Guitar much more then I have the last two years...I am missing my music.

5. Sing more often. Something I haven't done quite as much the last couple of years....

6. Get back into painting. I have a whole series in my head...

7. Lose about 70 lbs....:) Yeah...I am sure that one will happen.....

8. Try to post a blog a day for a year....

9. Get my photographs taken care of....we have tons...and they are EVERYWHERE and need to be put in books, or on walls or sent to people...ect.....

10. Excercise....nuff said.

11. Keep my house cleaner? Yeah...right....put that one in behind lose 70 lbs.....

12. Finnish writing my kids book....Kendal keeps bugging me...but a girl only has so much time after all that excercising and keeping the house clean.....

13. AND big final thirteen...ok...has to be good....hmmmm....keep my house clean..

oh.. I said that already....

(LOL!) ok...I just asked my youngest daughter what it should be.....and ....she said "Keep your house clean!" I rest my case. I guess it will have to be #11 and #13!

Don't forget to read my post below about May.....

To see more Thursday THirteens.. click Here

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful list! Good luck with them all!

My list is up as well at www.stampsalatte.blogspot.com

Kayla (detailoring) said...

I hear the cleaning house one... I make that one every few months... it stays clean for a week... and then I get tired of being the ONLY one cleaning up after everybody. The husband wants it clean, then he can help. Besides that, it's me and mine. Haha.

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Anonymous said...

That is a good list, if you were gonna do a list-that would be a good one, lol!

Your number 6 reminded me that I have always wanted to take a painting class....and since today is my birthday maybe I will just 'buy' me a present.

Happy TT

Norma said...

slip away for time with #1 and all else will probably fall in place.

My TT is up. http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday-thirteen-13-highlights-of-2007.html#comments

Political Season said...

Seems like you are having way too much fun and way to happy of a life to beat yourself up about that house. My dear 8 year old was reflecting about the joy of her room being so clean - it gave me a big smile. Until she said, if you agree, why not do your room too. Uhhh, well, let's see - maybe it should be on my list, but hasn't reached the highest of heights yet. Dear God - the joy of life through an 8 year old's eyes.

Beautiful site. Beautiful music. Beautiful family.

Mom Knows Everything said...

You're planning on having another baby, wonderful! I'd like to have another one, but I'm getting a little old and really feeling it now.

Unknown said...

Hi Robyn,

You sound a little like me. :) I hate housework and I'd like to start a few things this year that have been left undone.

Thanks for your kind post. Weird how that happens, ay??

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that house. It sounds like you need it. -grin-