Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun Monday!

Well, this is the first time I have ever participated in a Fun Monday, but I am having a very quiet Monday..
The guy I look after, isn't very energetic today, and my son is still not well, and so he is sleeping...

So...the questions today...were.....

1) What's in a Name....


Well...sorry to be really boring....but It is my name! LOL! And I am one of them.....(The Jones that is....) I am married to Kendal Jones...and so far there are four prodgeny and they are all Jones..Nothing very exciting, but there you go.

One of the Jones started aproximately two years ago because I was EXCEPTIONALLY BORED at work, and needed some way to fill my time, AND hubby and I were trying to conceive, and thought it would be fun to chronical it. It turns out that I enjoyed it, and found it a great way to stay in touch with family and friends out of the city....and I have even made new friends all over the world. It has been a blast! So for those of you who come and visit my family regularily on my little piece of internet land! Thanks! It has been wonderful!

Now for question 2....


2) What is on my plate....

Spaghetti. I am the spaghetti queen. Ask them. They will tell you. (The them is referring to my hubby and kids...) It is my dad's fault really. He made rockin good spaghetti when I was growing up....I have changed a few things....ie....I use whole wheat spaghetti.....but it is basically the same. I put everything in it but the kitchen sink. I use enough garlic to drown out 10 city blocks. I am very healthy after we eat it. (except for the pain in my tummy after I ate way too much....) Anyways there you have it. Nothing too exciting.

One of the Jones...(actually all of them.) like spaghetti.

For more exciting posts, head over to the wonderful Mariposa
and see who else has an exciting monday post to add....

4 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Welcome to Fun Monday!

I love Spaghetti too!

Pamela said...

I guess there are so many Jones in the world that in a way there is safety in numbers.

So many weirdo's out lurking on blogs.

Hey.. welcome to Fun Monday.

You bring the spagetti, I'll bring the GARLIC Bread.

ChrisB said...

Welcome to fun Monday. You have a lovely family.

Any pasta dish goes down well in my house. Pamela's right about the garlic bread~ it goes so well with pasta :)

Anonymous said...

i sooo love pasta too!