Thursday, February 14, 2008








Todays Thursday Thirteen will be-thirteen things I love about my husband...
What else could it be ...DUH...It IS Valentines Day.....

So here in no particular order .... it gos...

1. I love that my husband is obsessed over our little boy as I am....It has made this a very special time with our ne w little man....

2. On the same note, I love that family is so important to him....he also adores my grandson...an l0ves spending time with all of his family, al though we don't actually get a lot of free time...

3. I love that he is logical, where I tend to react emotionally sometimes. We balance each other out well...

4. I love that we both love music and most of the time it is the same kind... (When we met...at the time we both had something over 1000 CDs and tapes EACH!

5. I love that over the years Kendal has indulged me in my hobbies...(which are not cheap by the way...guitar and photography...)

6. I love that we like the same kinds of movies...it is never a fight to go watch something...

7. I love that we have the same sense of humor...We make each other laugh...He is always says when I crack a "smart one" -"That's why I married you..." (although I am pretty sure it isn't why....LOL)


8. I love that we are friends. It has never just been a "romantic" thing...and I believe that is what has helped us last over the years.

9. I love that we have the same ideas on the "heavy" issues....raising kids, discipline, beliefs, money.....we barely ever argue about stuff like that.

10. I love that he will help me clean the house....(who wouldn't love that??)

11. I love that we have the same life goals.

12. I love that we both love God, and want to do whatever possible to serve him....

and finally...13. I love him....for just being him.

By the way...if you are one of those people who is tired of women bashing the males of the species...then go check out this blog....
It is called I know Something Good...
Very refreshing...and a nice read for Valentines Day!



11 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

you are very lucky to have each other!! have a wonderful valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so sweet Robyn. You are a lucky lady!

Happy Valentine's Day.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful TT this week, I chose the same topic.
Love your blog, first visit it seems, hope to not let it be the last.

Sandee said...

What's not to love. Very well done. Hang onto each others. You both did well. Have a great TT and Valentine's Day. :)

Melanie said...

Beautiful! A wonderful Valentine tribute to your husband! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Your 13 is a lovely tribute! Happy Valentine's Day.

Natalie said...

Awwwww...sounds like you have a good man...I do too! :) I would never bash him! :)

♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥ ♥ ♥

tasha said...

Sweet list -- mine's 'bout identical. Happy V-Day!!

Misty DawnS said...

First of all, I love this post! Second, I wanted to tell you that your blog looks awesome!

Becky Frame said...

Thanks, Robyn, for the link! And I love your Thursday Thirteen about your husband! I'm going to post a Thursday Thirteen tomorrow (or maybe I'll make it Friday Fourteen or something).

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

What a beautiful tribute to your hubby! (I love the picture of your newborn as well...)