Friday, January 23, 2009

I thought that today, I would post some pics of my grandson Talon, since I don't have as many up here as I would like...
We actually don't get to see him that often, although he and his mommy live three blocks away..
She has been busy with school, and work
and I find it hard to babysit with two under two myself...
I do have my grand daughter Cassidy today...who is 6 weeks older then Gracie...
We will see how that gos....
i am looking forward to it though...


My grandson Talon with Grandpa Harold






My daughter Bree (far left) Talon, Grandma Jones, daughter Brandy holding my son Jeremy, and my oldest daughter - Krystal


5 comments:

Barb said...

Your comment line said "0 people love me".. I HAD to fix that. :)

I can't say enough times what a lovely family you have. And you are able to capture it all so well with your camera.

Robyn Jones said...

Thank you....What a wonderful thing to say!

JUST A MOM said...

He is cute,,, I am not SELLING my house,, Mike is buying me out. He will take out a loan for half of it's value and hand me the money. I will be going and buying a house for me and paying cash for it with that money.

have a good weekend.

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

When everything around us is shaky, or we feel shaky inside; family, if we are fortunate enough, are our refuge. They are our physical and emotional safe haven. :)

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

That's a shame that you don't get to see Talon that often being so close to him. Our families are hundreds of miles from here and we feel such guilt of not being able to share their only grandchild with them more often. I hope the pictures of Talon make you smile, although I know it's not as good as having him right there with you.