Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blizzrd 2010!



 This was our road the day after the blizzard hit...
Regina actually had a snow day...
They NEVER do snow days here...
at least not in the 8 years I have lived in SK...
The buses were not running,
schools were closed,
about half the businesses were closed...


 

Kendal and I actually made it to church on Sunday,
but it wasn't a fun drive..


 

 I was impressed with the neighbor a couple of doors down
from us, who came and used his snow blower on our driveway,
and most of our neighbors driveways,
and on the back alley...

 

I was NOT so impressed with one of our direct neighbors
who rented a Bobcat to clear his driveway,
and the part of road in front of his house,
but piled all the snow in our yard..
I understand it needed to go somewhere,
but he could have at least cleared in front of our house then as well...it was all of five more feet..

 

 

This is our back yard...
Our garbage bin is back there...
I did have a path shoveled to the gate..
I think we may have garbage on our deck till some of the snow melts...LOL!

No comments: