Saturday, April 17, 2010

Meet My Grandson...





I don't have much time to post today so
I thought I would introduce you to my grandson Talon!
(Or Tallon Ballon as I like to call him...)


Tally is three months older then my son (3)
My daughter and I were pregnant at the same time..
In fact I was her labor coach...
and was present at his birth...
What a rewarding experience!


Tally is a great kid,
Loves cars, and sports
and his baby sister.


He and his uncle Jeremy are the best of friends..


He is a pretty easy going guy





Love you Tally!

2 comments:

Julia Gabriel said...

Stopping in from Follow Friday. Your grandson sure is cute!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.