Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweet Blog Award...

I received this award from Peggy at Look at it as an Adventure
She is a great lady I have met in the blogging world, and I love to go 
and check out her blog when I get the chance...
Thanks again for this award Peggy,
and now to pass it on...
The Rules are:

Give this award to 10 sweet, friendly bloggers.
Make a post about the award including the picture and mention who gave it to you.

Put the award on your blog.

Let the 10 nominated bloggers know you have awarded them by leaving them a comment.

8) View from the Shoe

Sorry...I only made it to 8 today, but my kids are calling...LOL!

4 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Oh jolly! One more cute looking award for my collection! Thanks Robyn!

Thank you for thinking of me! :)

Peggy said...

You are welcome, and well deserving of such an award!
You did a great job getting yours posted!-- and trust me...seeing this was my first one, I had no idea the time it takes to get it done..Yikes!!

Robyn Jones said...

Yeah...they are actually a little time consuming aren't they...that's why I sometimes am not able to post all the links I would like...

Barb said...

Sorry I'm so late to pick this up. Thanks for thinking of me again.. and you totally deserve yours!