Wednesday, June 20, 2007



Sometimes life is kind of crazy...
Today I was thinking about how only 2 years ago, if anyone had told me that I was going to have another baby, I would have laughed at them....
Having a baby was definitely NOT in the cards for us at all. Kendal and I had been married almost ten years, and raised three teen girls before we realized that maybe we did want another baby after all...and now, I can't imagine life without Jeremy! Even all the dirty diapers, and no-sleep nights are worth while..I would do it all over again if I had the choice to make..and not only do we have Jeremy, we are actually considering another one in a year or so!!!
Life sure throws us some curve balls!
Fortunately, once in a while...they are good ones!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I like the song on your blog. I agree, being a Christian isn't always easy, but the rewards are great.

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Life is funny like that someimtes...you never know how it'll play out.

I too, never thought I'd be raising 2 kids alone, after a divorce, then meeting another man and helping him raise his two as well.

But, I love how it all turned out. Guess someone sure knew what they were doing!