Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Moosejaws Tea Room....and other less classy subjects....

After we took Jer to the park, Kendal and I went on a tour of that restauraunt I posted about earlier...but what I failed to mention, is that neither one of us woke up feeling very well that morning. We were determined to stay and take advantage of our rare days off...but uh...Kendal didn't quite make it....We were driving down main street, when I saw a wasp in the back seat next to Jeremy. Needless to say, I very quickly pulled over to the nearest sidewalk and dragged out Jeremy's car seat onto the sidewalk. Kendal killed the offending wasp, and then I put Jeremy back in the car. I turned around to talk to Kendal and he was gone! A few minutes later he came back looking really sheepish...He was sick all over the wheels of some guys REALLY exspensive nice truck....LOL! um...OOPS!

Later when he was feeling better we went to a Tea Room-The Cranberry Rose- which had been recommended by several people we know. It was pretty nice. There was a boutique upstairs, and the gift shop and tea room were below. We didn't look around the yard much, but it did look pretty nice. Jeremy liked it, but I am not completly sure it was a "kid" friendly place...That being said, I would like to bring my daughter Brandy there sometime. I think she would enjoy the experience.





After the tea room, we went and hung out at a mall for a while and then went back to Regina...Good thing. We both ended up really sick for the rest of the night.....What were we thinking of trying to take a break? Sheesh...

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow the Cranberry Rose Tea Room looks awesome. Too bad you guys weren't feeling well. At least you got your well deserved and much needed time away. Does Kendall always wear his Batman shirt? I just noticed him wearing it in several pictures.

Robyn Jones said...

umm...pretty much....actually...it is so bad that they have started refering to us as batman and Robyn at our church.....LOL! When our new children's pastor Kim came here, she was only here for a couple of days...and that was one of the few things she remembered about Regina...Batman and Robyn...LOL!