Saturday, February 9, 2008

Funniest Gift!



Ok, we actually received this gift at Christmas, and I meant to post about it then, because it made me laugh...and I like to laugh....

It was imaginative. It was actually also because of my daughter Brandy. She is addicted to Ranch dressing, and eats it in every imaginable form...on everything. She hangs out at a friends house, and has become friends in typical Brandy style with everyone in the family.....(they go to our church)....so ......

They bought our family a big box of different Ranch dressings and dips for Christmas.....

Imaginative!

I have to say though, that it is mostly gone....

and I know that I never touched it.

Now who do you suppose the culprit was??


4 comments:

Barb said...

She really does like it, huh? :) Love the music.

Misty DawnS said...

Oh yeah - she and I would get along JUST FINE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ranch dressing. I ask for it at the restaurant to dip French fries in... I dip veggies in it... I've even put it on sandwiches! LOVE it. My favorite is Kens Ranch dressing... yummmmmmmy

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

if they are all consumed already then it was a really good gift!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love the gift!!!! I think I would eat it all by myself and not share it with anybody. hehehe!